LGBTQ health and wellness
At CrescentCare, we are committed to providing LGBTQ-affirming health services to our patients in the New Orleans area. We understand that members of the LGBTQ community may face unique challenges when it comes to accessing healthcare, and we strive to create a safe and welcoming environment for all of our patients. Our team of providers is trained to provide culturally competent care and to respect the diverse experiences and needs of our LGBTQ patients and their families. We offer a range of healthcare services, including primary care, gender-affirming care, HIV care and prevention, and behavioral health services, to help meet the unique needs of our LGBTQ patients.
Our experienced team of healthcare professionals will work together to deliver the care you need.
LGBTQ-Inclusive Services at CrescentCare:
- Primary care
- Hormone administration and monitoring
- HIV & STI testing, counseling, and prevention (including PrEP and PEP)
- Specialized HIV, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C medical care and treatment
- Gynecological screenings and care
- Integrated services with our behavioral health, dental, social support, and prevention departments