CrescentCare offers comprehensive primary medical care and other services at multiple locations with a team of outstanding medical providers offering high quality care.
- See CrescentCare’s physicians and providers.
- CrescentCare offers a complete pharmacy at two of its sites operated by Avita Drugs.
- CrescentCare is recognized by NCQA for its Patient Centered Medical Home care and is CARF accredited.
- CrescentCare offers health education and case management services to any individual receiving medical care at a CresentCare site.
- CrescentCare offers a sliding fee scale for its medical and dental services; all patients are seen regardless of ability to pay.
Primary Care Team
Dr. Pheobe Askie is a board-certified family medicine physician from New Jersey. She completed her undergraduate training at the University of Pennsylvania in nursing in ... Read More
Dr. Isolde Butler attended Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut, where she earned her undergraduate degree in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology in 2001, before ... Read More