Outreach Venue Testing
NO/AIDS also offers HIV testing in several bars around the city. Testing is conveniently available at late hours and in a non-clinical setting. Call 504.945.4000 x207 for more information.
- Bourbon Pub (801 Bourbon St) Every other Wednesday, 8pm-11pm
- Good Friends (740 Dauphine St) Every other Tuesday, 8pm-11pm
- Corner Pocket (940 St Louis St) Every other Thursday, 8pm-11pm
- Society Page (542 N Rampart St) Every other Friday, 11pm-1am
We offer testing regularly at Walgreens locations throughout the city.
- First Monday of the Month Walgreens at Broad St and St. Bernard Ave (1826 N Broad St)
- Third Thursday of the Month Walgreens at S Carrollton Ave and S Claiborne Ave (2418 S Carrollton Ave)
If you’re in a relationship, NO/AIDS offers Couples HIV Testing. This service provides shared testing, counseling, and results for you and your partner(s) – up to 3 people. The counseling is focused on the present and future, not the past, and encourages safe, open discussions about your relationship facilitated by a trained counselor.
- By appointment at the CAN Office (507 Frenchmen St). Call 504.945.4000 x201 for more information and to make an appointment.
- Each partner will receive a $20 gift card!
Free Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Syphilis, and HIV screenings are available for gay, bisexual, and queer-identified men and transgender individuals. This service is provided by appointment. Call 504.945.4000 x201 for more information and to make an appointment.
Statewide HIV/AIDS Hotline
1-800 99AIDS9 | 1-800- 992-4379
They have a regularly updated list of testing locations throughout the state.